Facebook Will End on March 15th 2011

Category: , ,

No! This is a BIG joke!The original news are this

“Facebook has gotten out of control,” said Zuckerberg in a press conference outside his Palo Alto office, “and the stress of managing this company has ruined my life. I need to put an end to all the madness.”

“After March 15th the whole website shuts down,” said Avrat Humarthi, Vice President of Technical Affairs at Facebook. “So if you ever want to see your pictures again, I recommend you take them off the internet. You won’t be able to get them back once Facebook goes out of business.”

That came from unknown source on the internet and we cannot trace where and who spilled it out.

Facebook just secured $500 million in new financing and is on pace for a public offering this year. While I can not confirm any true source for who may have started the rumor I was able to find the following quote on nenoney.blogspot.com.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment