888bux is a scam

Category: , , , , , , , , ,

Hi

I joined 888bux 3 months now and i tried to reach the minimum payout of $2 that for 3 months of clicking, sometimes i missed some clicks for a day that is why it took almost or more than 2 months of clicking to get to minimum payout of $2.

2nd of August this year i reached the minimum payout of $2 and i cashout my earning clicks to get paid and for some reason after 1 week the site are being under maintenance and i cannot login to my account. I thought this site was down and i can never get my earnings, 3 weeks later today i checked again the site and login to my account. I was shocked what i see, 5 ads to click, but that is not the reason why im surprise, the reason why im shocked is the amount per click turned to $0.001 from $0.01. I checked my balance and im sure that they only creadet $0.005 on my account.

I searched and red a lot of comments on other site and i confirmed that 888bux is a scam. Why? because other people said that the site was owned by a chinese man and other said that it is the late scam site 88bux which they said that it only add 8 to get a new domain to build a new ptc site like that.

Well today im still waiting for my $2 cashout to be paid and if they dont pay in time like on the TOS said i will inform you again to confirm my self if it is a BIG SCAM PTC SITE like others.

You can join on the trusted ptc site like NEOBUX and try to get good money on this BEST PTC site ever.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment