Liam Hemsworth Split, Miley Cyrus

Category: , , , , , , , , ,

The two met in 2009 on the set of The Last Song, based on the Nicholas Sparks novel.

This past March, she told Ellen DeGeneres when she was first introduced to Hemsworth, 20, she didn't think anything of it.

"I was actually going through a tough time," she said. "I was like, guys just need to be out of my life for a little while. [I thought] 'I just need to alone.'"

"But I met him, and he opened the door for me, and I was like, I have been in L.A. for three years and I don't think any guy has actually opened the door for me," she went on. "It wasn't that he wanted the job. That's just who he is. I was like, 'Wow, that is super-impressive.' I actually turned to the director and said, 'He's got the job.' He's hot and he opened the door. Excellent."

At the March 25 L.A. premiere of Last Song, he told Us they had "a lot of fun" filming the romantic drama.

"It was pretty much jokes every day," he said. "Jokes and shooting on the beach -- there wasnt much to complain about!"

The same month, she gushed to Parade: "[Liam has] become my best friend in the whole wide world. I love him. He really respects me for who I am because coming from Australia, he really didnt know me as the celebrity I am here. I got to tell him about myself on my own terms and my own way. He had no preconceived notion of who I was supposed to be."

In June, she took to her website to deny rumors that they've called it quits.

On her website, she told fans: "Just wanna clear up a rumor. Liam [Hemsworth] and I did not break. EVER! We are so happy and a lot of that has to do with the amazing relationship he has with my family."

Comments (0)

Post a Comment