Cashium are GONE!

Category: , , , , , ,

Today i opened my Cashium account to browse my ads and i was surprised what i see.
A message from the Admin himself (The Owner) that is asking for a consideration about the BIG Problem he and all of Cashium clickers are going into. The message is this
"We have a bigger problem, PayPal has frozen whole balance of Cashium and after a phone call I was told they would not give it back before 90 days. Yes, that's not fair but I could not persuade them. When I told the agent 'this means the end of our business' all she told me is 'sorry'. We have never had any suspicious activity and we have made all refunds and we have always kept enough balance for possible refunds. I can hear 'scam' exclamations, trust me I have worked for Cashium round the clock and always regarded members benefecations, at this point everything has turned into a nightmare that I can not handle. Even though I'll be called a scammer, I'm set at ease since I have strained every nerve. I'm asking members who deposited so far to open disputes. Honestly my biggest mistake was using PayPal service. What a shame, I have always been told they would be happy to use their service.

What is next?
In my opinion a new management would be beneficial for both members and me. I'll make my best to protect the investor rights."

The question is, is this true or just an alibi of his to cover for his agenda or running away all of the money invested on his website (cashium). But for me i am very optimistic that someday cashium will be good as the past days before this problem occurs. Stay tuned guys i'll post an update regarding cashium if he could stand this out.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment